Saturday 17 June 2023

Trailblazing

“My father has six wives here and there.

He migrated to the West to establish an Islamic State.

He had a wife legally.

He had many illegal

His illegal wives are virgin girls my age.

His illegal wives are single women.

They are his concubines.

He had dozens of children illegally.

I am the tenth child of asylum-seeking parents.

I benefited from everything in the name of asylum.

We are all well-established.

I married my brother.

I am a free rider.

I am a parasite.

I got all my degrees free of charge.

I fooled everyone.

I fooled everyone without Burqua.

Burqua Free is my new avatar to spread my Jihadi ideology.

Like my !slam!sts and radical parents

I fooled even the most advanced nation.

Every nerve in my body is the Quran.

Every cell of my body is Sharia.

Sharia and the Quran are the breath of my life.

I am a graduate of Columbia, Princeton, and Yale Law Schools.

I am the leader of the ACLU.

I am a civil rights voice.

I am a trailblazing civil rights lawyer.

But for me, the Quran and Sharia matter more than the Constitution.

I am a shining example of the American dream to capture power, authority, and wealth.

When I asked who is supreme between the Constitution and the Quran,

It is always my Quran, and it is always my Sharia.

That I want to establish through my legal power and authority

I hate sexual minorities.

I hate everyone, according to my Quran”

 

Love Asylum, Love Jihadi

 

This is my personal experience with Muslim law students, scholars, judges, lawmakers, and theorists across time and space. More power for Muslims means more violence in any advanced society. In the next hundreds of years, there will be a conflict between jihadi and liberation ideologies in the West. Already, war is going on between Jihadis and civilized society. Finally, liberation ideology will be eliminated from the earth with the rise of jihadi ideologies with deep-rooted political, economic, and population power.

 

 

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment