Thursday 18 November 2021

Am I a human being or untouchable?

 Am I a historian or an untouchable historian?

Am I a human being or untouchable?

Why am I so focused on history?

Unlike many

Why am I thinking of the historical past?

Why are the historical pasts and present relevant to me?

Why do I love history so much, unlike many who love professional courses?

Why does every Untouchable love history or sociology or humanity?

Why am I dying to write my poems in broken English?

Why am I dying to express my ‘untouchable’ pain and suffering in my butler's English?

Why am I spending sleepless nights documenting every incident?

Why am I so focused on historical caste and its unbearable atrocities?

Why am I so concerned about caste, untouchability, race, and gender, despite the fact that many others are not who loves politics or economics or human rights or sciences?

Why am I focusing on social issues rather than many political, economic, and rights issues?

Why do tens of millions of untouchables focus on caste and untouchability?

Unlike many

What is there between caste and untouchability?

Why is it relevant to me?

Why do many say "you are disgusting us with your caste and untouchability" issues?

Many say, do you think it is a platform to talk about caste and untouchability?

Many say, "Do you think we poets will read your shit literature here?"

Many say, "take care of yourself."

Many say "your presentation is poor."

Why, despite all these mind games from hegemonic groups,

I am focusing on caste and untouchability in my broken English

I can’t write in a poetic language in the way they write.

Just like Shakespeare,

Why can't I write polished English?

Why can't I use jargons in my poetry?

Why can't I use a thesaurus in my poetry?

Why can't I present my poetry in this way?

Why can't I express it in soft English?

Why? Why? Why?

My tormentor is laughing.

My torturer is laughing.

My torturer is brutally teasing me

His agent is laughing.

They were laughing at my poor presentation.

They want very soft language.

They want sexy language.

They want a polished language.

They want romance.

They want feelings.

They are looking for Shakespeare or Gandhi writings.

They want Vivekananda poetry.

They want Rabindranath Tagore's poetry.

They want Aravindo's poetry.

They want ISCON poetry.

They want yoga poetry.

They want Rama Krishna Paramhamsa's poetry.

They want ‘white’ poetry.

They are demoralizing me with their humiliation.

They are asking me, do you think you have readers?

Do you think My Poetry Side is a site for your caste and untouchability?

They are speaking just like my tormentor.

They are everywhere in every form.

Never Died Caste

Untouchability never dies.

It is history.

It is a social history.

It is a caste history.

It is an untouchable history.

It is a race history.

It is a patriarchic history.

It is a history of the bourgeoisie.

It is a Dalit story.

It is a Hindu history.

It is a genocide history.

It is a history of ahistorical violence.

It is a caste history of invisible untouchables.

Ignoring history is ignoring yourself.

You are ignoring human history.

Your poetry is brahmanical poetry.

There is no place for humans in your poetry.

There is a human in your poetry, but it is a Brahmin.

There is a human but untouchable character in my poetry.

She is an untouchable woman and her daughter

Her vulnerable condition in her tormentors' playground

Her body is his playground.

Her Hindu tormentor is playing on her body.

just like football.

Their names are Surekha (mother), Priyanka (daughter), Sudhir (son), Roshan (son), Bhotmange (husband).

It happened in Khairlanji on September 29, 2006.

She is in my poetry.

Her Dalit husband is in my poetry.

Their Hindu tormentors raped her and

Her 11-year-old daughter in front of her husband and sons

They killed her two sons in front of her.

They killed her husband in front of her.

They raped her and her daughter for 48 hours and dismembered them.

They raped them in front of the entire Hindu village in front of their Hindu women.

They recorded a video and showed it to their Hindu Diaspora in the USA, The European Union, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are all represented.

Hindu Diaspora celebrated the Dalit rape and massacre.

You don't like this nonsense?

It is disgusting.

You are a Brahmin agent because you are a racist.

You're a democrat, after all.

You are a hypocrite.

You enjoy human suffering.

You enjoy human pain.

We don't enjoy it, but we feel every bit of their pain and suffering.

Let poetry describe every humiliation.

Suffering

Pain

Lynching

Honour killing

Racism

Casteism

Untoucahbility

Devadasi

Scavenging

Dehumanization

Depersonalization

Humiliation

Let them take Everest's place in my untouchable writings.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

Author of unpublished autobiography:

"Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

 Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

No comments:

Post a Comment