Wednesday 17 November 2021

The Brahmin theory of birth

 Humans born to humans only

Like

Animals born to animals

Like birds born to birds,

But

According to Hinduism/Brahmanism/Manu Dharma Shastra

Brahmins were born from the Brahma's head.

Kshatriyas were born from Brahma's shoulders.

Vaishyas from the waist of Brahma

Shudras and women born from the feet of Brahma

Finally, religion says Brahma is nothing but Brahmana.

A Brahmin is superior to a Kshatriya.

And Kshatriya is superior to Vaishya.

And Vaishya is the head of the Shudra and women.

I am searching for my place among them.

I belong to the untouchable caste.

Help me to find my place in the Brahmin theory of birth.

Strong believers in this theory of Brahmins include Indians, Nepalese, Sri Lankans, and Japanese.

I don’t understand this scientific invention of the Hindu religion and its followers.

According to Brahmin, he is a human who was born twice.

Kshatriya says he is a twice-born human being.

Vaishya says he is a twice-born human being.

I don’t understand this twice-born theory.

Is it madness or craziness on the part of Brahmin and his followers?

I am sure that I was born to my parents.

And

I am sure that they were also born to their parents.

And their forefathers were also born to their parents.

We are all born as humans only.

Brahmin, Kshatriya, and Vaishya, on the other hand, believe they were never born to humans.

Brahmin created his soft weapons to spread his theory through them.

Yoga, meditation, spirituality, vegetarianism, etc.

The world is running behind his weapons.

Yoga Day has even been declared by the United Nations.

Tens of thousands of gurus are visiting UNO to do yoga.

Yoga is omnipresent.

Gurus are omnipresent.

I asked people in Brazil, Australia, Ethiopia, and Europe.

Concerning their birth

They all told me that they were born to humans.

But they did not reject the Brahmin theory of birth.

They carried the strong spirits of Indians, Nepalese, Sri Lankans, Japanese, etc.

My understanding of the Brahmin theory has now been validated.

Their theory has taken place in the highest knowledge center known as

University in the West or Europe...

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

Author of unpublished autobiography:

"Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

 Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

No comments:

Post a Comment