Saturday 20 November 2021

The Miryalaguda Honour Killing: My name is Perumalla Pranay Kumar.

My name is Perumalla Pranay Kumar.

I am 23 years old. Mala, Miryalaguda's Untouchable

I am from Telangana.

India is incredible.

I am a Christian.

I am from Miryala Guda.

 My parents are untouchables.

They are Christians too.

From my schooling days, Amrutha Varshini and I were in love.

She is from a Hindu-Vaishya caste background, to which Mr. Gandhi belongs.

She is 21 years old.

We have decided to marry.

According to the law, we were married.

We got married in a church.

We break with Hindu purity and impurity notions.

My wife is carrying my 5 month old baby.

She is five months pregnant.

We visit the gynecologist regularly.

One dark day, my wife’s parents arranged for a gang to kill me.

A Brahmin priest decided the date and time to kill me.

My wife's father, Maruthi Rao, planned to kill me.

Her mother, of course.

We are, as usual, visiting a doctor.

We are coming out of the hospital.

That’s it.

Suddenly

A Hindu and Muslim mob attacked me.

There is also a Muslim in that mob.

They cut my body with an axe in front of my wife.

They killed me on September 14, 2018.

They killed me in the morning at 11 a.m.

They killed me in front of thousands of Hindus.

They are even celebrating.

My tormentors informed the Hindu public before killing me.

So I married their Hindu girl.

They supported them by teaching a lesson to the Untouchables.

This is their way of life.

My tormentor name is "Subhash Kumar Sharma"

His name is Subhash Kumar Sharma.

His name is Sharma.

He is a Brahmin.

He is a Sanathana Dharma Hindu Brahmin.

He is a Hindu.

He is Indian.

He is a professional killer of untouchables who marry his Hindu girls.

He killed me (Perumalla Pranay Kumar) for marrying his Vaishya Hindu girl, Amrutha Varshini, in Miryalaguda.

He travelled from Bihar to Telangana to kill this untouchable.

He travelled 3000 kms to kill me

This is a social scar for my untouchables.

My Brahmin and his Muslim gang said loudly that this should serve as a lesson to any Hindu girl who loves and marries an untouchable.

His name is Subhash Kumar Sharma.

His other four gang members are Brahmins, and two are Muslims.

Their names are Pundit, Sharma, Rao, Shukla, Choudhury, Asghar Ali and Abdul Bari.

They are seven Hindu and Muslim gang members out to eliminate me (Pranay Kumar) from the earth.

They extinguished my existence on Earth.

My tormentor's name is a terror name among 200 million untouchables.

They, the Brahmins and their footsoldiers, the Kshatriyas, Vaishyas, Shudras, and women, the Sikhs, Buddhists, Jainas, Parsees, and Muslims, never allow any untouchable to cross their borders.

It is called "Miryalaguda, the Honour Killing of an Untouchable".

Every moment of untouchability

Every moment of caste-based humiliation

Every case of caste killing is significant.

Every moment of untouchability is a kill.

Every moment of humiliation

Everyday honor killings, lynchings, and stonings

Who will write about these heinous crimes against untouchables?

Nobody is speaking up.

Nobody is speaking.

Everyone is writing poetry about yoga, meditation, spirituality, etc

They are advising you to do an hour of meditation, yoga, spirituality, etc.

They are my tormentors and their agents.

I have to write

I have to document

I am writing and writing against caste and untoucahbiliy.

I am writing and speaking against caste-based violence and untouchability-based violence against untouchables.

I am writing and writing against Hindu-sponsored violence against untouchables.

Suddenly, my tormentors' agents

Whether they are so-called scholars or not,

writers or Poets or human rights activists or climate change activists or

Feminists, leftists, or Marxists started abusing me and demoralizing me.

They want me to stop writing about the social realities of their favorite Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Islamists.

But

Untouchable means unshakeable.

He knows the politically correct ideology of his tormentors' agents.

They are his tormentors.

They are agents of Incredible India.

They are agents of yoga.

They are agents of meditation.

They are agents of spirituality.

I saw tens of thousands of western agents in Kashi.

With drugs

With naked

With gangs

In an unconscious condition,

In their spirituality, many are infected with HIV.

Kashi is their destination.

Their destination is the spiritual world.

Because they are good for nothing in the real world.

They are unproductive.

They follow the majority's lead.

Democracy is based on the majority.

The majority rules in a democracy.

Minority lost

Might is right is democracy.

It is another form of dictatorship in the Asian mode of society.

They started asking me

Why the "you are disgusting us with your caste and untouchability" issues?

Many say, do you think it is a platform to talk about caste and untouchability?

Many say, "Do you think we poets will read your shit literature here?"

Many say, "take care of yourself."

Many say, "Your presentation is poor."

Why, despite all these mind games from hegemonic groups, does in my broken English,

I am focusing on caste and untouchability.

I can’t write in a poetic language in the way they write.

Just like Shakespeare,

Why can't I write polished English?

Why can't I use jargon in my poetry?

Why can't I use a thesaurus in my poetry?

Why can't I present my poetry in this way?

Why can't I express it in soft English?

Why? Why? Why?

My tormentor is laughing.

My torturer is laughing.

My torturer is brutally teasing me.

His agent is laughing.

They were laughing at my poor presentation.

They want very soft language.

They want sexy language.

They want a polished language.

They want romance.

They want feelings.

They are looking for Shakespeare's or Gandhi's writings.

They want Vivekananda's poetry.

They want Rabindranath Tagore's poetry.

They want Aravindo's poetry.

They want ISCON poetry.

They want yoga poetry.

They want Rama Krishna Paramhamsa's poetry.

They want "white" poetry.

They are demoralizing me with their humiliation.

They are asking me, do you think you have readers?

Do you think My Poetry Side is a site for your caste and untouchability?

They are speaking just like my tormentor.

They are everywhere, in every form.

They are writing, "Incitement to violence runs through your posts. Blood on your fingers? "

Caste is immortal.

Untouchability never dies.

Their Guru's name is Manuvu, the author of Manu Dharma Shastra.

A well-known book among Hindus and Germans.

Manuvu, the Guru of Friedrich Nietzsche

Nietzsche the Shishya of Manuvu

Nietzsche's Tschandala (Untouchable) 

Manu’s Candala or Chandala (Untouchable) is in the same place in their societies.

You projected Christianity as a product of Judaism, which is a Tschandala-religion.

Wow, what an inspiration you got from your Aryan-Brahmin Manu.

The writer of the Hindu Law Code

The Guru of Indian ideology,

The Guru of Hindu ideology,

The Guru of Buddhism

The Guru of Sikhism

The Guru of Jainism

The Guru of Parceism

The Guru of neo-Christianity

The Guru of Yoga

The Guru of Meditation

The Guru of Spirituality

The creator of purity and impurity

"The divider of human beings

Manuvu, the divider of human beings,

Manuvu is the separator of human beings.

Manuvu, the creator of untouchables

He is the creator of the caste system, untouchability, purity, impurity, violence, vertical hierarchies, rape, murder, lynching, stone-to-death etc.

But nobody questioned him.

because he is a Brahmin, Hindu, pundit, Rao, powerful, strong, conservative, etc.

The lover of both the West and the East

The EU supporter

The Lovers of UNO

The BBC enthusiast

CNN enthusiast

The Love of Cambridge University

NASA's Adoration

You both have adopted the theory of purity and impurity.

Manuvu was a 2nd century BC Brahmin who divided human beings into five castes.

(Priest (Brahmin), Warrior (Kshatriya), Trader (Vaishya), Farmer (Shudra), Untouchable (Chandala))

Nietzsche was an 18th-century German philosopher who divided Germans into pure and impure races.

Germans and Indians share similar ideologies.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

Author of unpublished autobiography:

"Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

 Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

No comments:

Post a Comment