Sunday 7 November 2021

Thus Untouchable Speaks...

Thus Untouchable Speaks...

Yes, it is a pathological death.

Yes, it is a psychological death.

Yes, it is a social death.

Yes, it is a humiliating death.

Yes, it is…

Yes, it is an honour killing.

Yes, it is a caste killing.

Yes, it is untouchability killing.

Yes, it is an ontological killing.

Yes, this is a hermeneutic killing.

Yes, it is a racist killing.

Yes, it is a gender homicide.

Yes, it is a collective killing.

Yes, it is a universal killing.

Yes, it is a repulsive killing.

Yes, it is reduced killing.

Yes, it is rejection killing.

Yes, it is human killing.

Yes, it is a Hindu killing.

Yes, it is a religious killing.

Yes, it is…

Yes, it is a social reality of India.

Yes, it is…

Yes, humanity is silent.

Yes, progressive is silent.

Yes, science is silent.

Yes, the climate is silent.

Yes, the right is silence.

Yes, subaltern is silence.

Yes, sub-subaltern is silence.

Yes, silencing the lambs

Yes, the west is silent.

Yes, justice is silenced.

Yes, it is magic by Incredible India.

Yes, it is Hindu magic.

Yes, it is Brahmin magic.

Yes, it is Kshatriya magic.

Yes, it is Vaishya magic.

Yes, it is Reddy magic.

Yes, it is feminist magic.

Yes, it is Marxist magic.

Yes, it is magic in spiritual India.

Yes, it is magic in the West.

Yes, it is magic by yoga.

Yes, it is magic by meditation.

Yes, it is magic made by an Indian beauty.

Yes, it is magic by Bollywood.

Yes, it is…

Yes, it is murder.

Yes, it is homicide.

Yes, it is a scar.

Yes, it is rape.

Yes, it is cultural rape.

Yes, it is religious rape.

Yes, it is caste rape.

Yes, it is…

Yes, it is a sexual slave.

Yes, it is Devadasi.

Yes, it is a thing.

Yes, I am a toy for them.

Yes, my body is a toy for them.

Yes, I am…

Yes, it is not human

Yes, it is sub-human

Yes, it is a Dalit girl.

Yes, it is an untouchable girl.

Yes, it is a touchable girl for forced sex.

Yes, it is an untouchable girl for marriage.

Yes, my tormentor is leading the world in magic.

Yes, Pundit is my tormentor.

Yes, my tormentor is a Brahmin.

Yes, my tormentor is Hindu.

Yes, my tormentor is Thakur.

Yes, my tormentor is Gupta.

Yes, my tormentor is Reddy.

Yes, my tormentor is yoga.

Yes, my tormentor is spirituality.

Yes, my tormentor is Incredible India.

Yes, my tormentor is Sanathana Dharma.

Yes, my tormentor is Adhunika Dharma.

Yes, my tormentor is Diaspora.

Yes, my tormentor is Dollar.

Yes, my tormentor is the Indo-European track.

Yes, my tormentor is NASA.

Yes, my tormentor is the Nobel Prize.

Yes, my tormentor is the Bhagvad Gita.

My tormentor is Swastika.

Yes, my tormentor is Aryan.

Yes, my tormentor is an Aryan follower.

Yes, my tormentor is Bharatha Mata.

Yes, my tormentor is caste.

Yes, my tormentor is untouchability.

Yes, my tormentor is culture.

Yes, my tormentor is tradition.

Yes, my tormentor is a colonial master Brahmin.

Yes, my tormentor is cricket.

Yes, my tormentor is chess.

Yes, my tormentor is Facebook.

Yes, I am food for every Hindu in India.

Yes, it is an untouchable woman.

Yes, it is...

Yes, UNO is doing yoga.

Yes, UNO declared Yoga Day.

Yes, Hinduism is omnipresence.

Yes, Buddhism is omnipresence.

Yes, Jainism is omnipresence.

Yes, Sikhism is omnipresence.

Yes, Brahmanism is omnipresence.

Yes, it is...

Yes, they are strong.

We are weak.

We are weaker than female Mayfliers...

We are living-dead

We are living-carrion

We are living-carcass

We are living-corpse

We are living creatures.

We are living slaves.

Yes, we are untouchables.

Yes, we are unshadowbles.

Yes, we are unapproachable.

Yes, we are unspeakable.

Yes, we are Panchamas

Yes, we are Chandalas

Yes, we are Madigas

We are walking. -carrion

Yes, we are walking-corpse

Yes, we are walking-carcass

Yes, we are social death.

Yes, we are psychological death.

Yes, we are scared.

Yes, we are dirty.

Yes, we are impure.

Yes, we are cow eaters.

Yes, we are…Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla the "Untouchable Spring"

No comments:

Post a Comment