Saturday 6 November 2021

Naanna, How are you doing in Heaven?

 Dear Naanna,

How are you doing in Heaven? I hope you are not being treated as an untouchable by Jesus Christ. We know Jesus through the Holy Bible. We don’t really know his original face. Nowadays, I am suspecting him too, since I have personal experience with the Jewish community in Australia. Jews are agents of evil. I only support their cause because they are victims at the hands of Nazis. Otherwise, I don’t support them. They are the Brahmins of the West without any humanity, kindness, equality, or progressive ideology. I am suspecting Jesus because he was a Jew. I hope Jesus is not practicing untouchability to please his upper caste converted Christians just like the Pope does on earth. Naanna, whether Jesus is a Jew or white, but everyone is black magicked by Hindus or Brahmins about their way of life or ideology.

Naanna, Brahmins or Hindus are everywhere in the form of the United Nations, European Union, Amnesty, NASA, BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, the West, Nobel Prize, international human rights bodies, Cambridge/Oxford/Colombia/London/Stanford Universities etc. They are strong, we are walking-carrion, naanna. They are omnipresence and omnipotential, naanna.

I hope you are enjoying formal equality or equalitarianism in the Court of Jesus Christ. I don’t know whether it is my utopia or real about Heaven that it is a place of equality for all sinners or whether he would judge based on caste, creed, colour, race, ethnicity, or gender identity.

You only know for now, but to know for sure may take some time.

My mother is crying and crying naanna

Your son,

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

No comments:

Post a Comment