Wednesday 17 November 2021

Kanchikacherla Kotesu

My name is Arikatla Kotesu.

I was born to Madiga caste parents.

Madiga is a caste that cannot be touched.

in Kanchikacherla village.

It is a small village in the Krishna District.

Andhra Pradesh is a state in southern India.

I was born and raised alone in this village.

I became a Paleru (bonded labourer).

To my Kamma-Hindu landlord,

At the age of nine,

I was burnt alive by my Hindu landlord's wife.

On February 24, 1968, in front of the entire Hindu village,

I was burnt alive in the name of stealing.

Bronze tumbler

But

The main reason is not that

As my Untouchable Madiga caste knows,

My landlord and I had an illicit relationship.

One dark night, my landlord caught us.

He implemented Hindu Dandaneeti.

To teach a lesson to the untouchables

Who is touching their women

Dandaneeti was put in place in front of every Hindu and Madiga.

They tied me to a tree.

They tied my hands.

They tied my legs.

They tied me just like Jesus Christ.

Hindu-Kamma women gathered in thousands.

They even called on government officials to show

There were village and mandal police.

To witness my death.

There were police and revenue officials.

There were children, young, middle-aged and old-aged.

There were even Kamma Marxists and feminists.

They are all watching my show.

The Hindu landlord ordered his Hindu women to pour kerosene

My aged parents are crying and crying.

I became helpless.

They became helpless.

None of the Madigas can stop their live show.

They were all chained with iron chains.

They were all surrounded by Kamma landlords and their private armies.

Everyone is applauding.Jai Hindu

They are all applauding Bharatha Mata ki Jai.

They are all hailing "Vande Mataram."

They are all applauding.Krishna Rama Krishna

They're all cheering for Iscon.

They are pouring and pouring kerosene on my body.

They called a teenage Hindu girl to fire me with a match box

I am burning and burning alive in front of thousands of Hindus.

I am burning and burning alive in front of Hindu police.

I am burning and burning alive in front of thousands of Hindu women.

I am burning and burning alive in front of my parents.

I am burning and burning alive in front of my Untouchable Madigas.

I am burning and burning alive in front of the entire Hindu village.

My skin is burning.

My body is flaming

My brain is fueling

My lungs are blasting

My liver is heating up

My bladder is lighting up.

My kidneys are blazing

My heart is conflagration.

My stomach is burned down.

My intestines are torching.

My anus is bursting.

My nervous are flaming with their hydrogen.

My body is inflamed now.

My eyes are burning.

My hands are bonfiring.

The Kamma media knows I am burning in Kanchikacherla.

Reddy  media is aware that I am burning in Kanchikacherla.

The Brahmin media knows I am burning in Kanchikacherla.

The Vaishya media knows I am burning in Kanchikacherla.

I am dying.

The Brahmana,  Kshatriya, Vaishya, and Shudra castes know I am dying.

They are celebrating now.

They are in clubs now.

They are relaxing now.

They are cheering now..

But futile

My Hindu Danda Neeti triumphed over my untouchable body.

Hindu women and men are splitting on me.

Kamma children, women and men are splitting on me.

The Hindu community united to teach a lesson.

I am learning my lesson about Hindu woman.

I am hurting.

I'm in a lot of pain because of the fire.

I am losing my breath.

I am losing my breath slowly.

I am burnt alive.

They cremated me in their way.

I became ash.

I am speaking from ashes.

Kotesu is no more.

I was burnt alive on February 24, 1968.

Kamma caste burned Arikatla Kotesu alive.

I became Kanchikacherla Kotesu now in Madiga history.

I became Kanchikacherla Kotesu in the History of the Untouchable

To any global media agency, I became ahistorical.

I did not even exist for them.

But for my

Madiga caste...

I do not curse my tormentors.

I can’t curse them.

For what they are doing,

Except, praying to Jesus to forgive them

This is what Kanchikacherla Kotesu or any untouchable can do in India.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

Author of unpublished autobiography:

"Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

 Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

No comments:

Post a Comment