Wednesday 24 November 2021

My name is Rajakannu


My name is Rajakannu.

I was beaten to death by Kammapuram police in Cuddalore district,

My body was dumped by police in the Trichy district and claimed Rajakannu escaped.

I am a locked-up death victim.

There are many factors involved in my death.

I and my ten friends, including our wives, are

Arrested, tortured, murdered, humiliated by the police.

There are many factors in this police lockup death case.

We belong to the Untouchable caste tribe.

We are snake catchers.

One deaden night, our village lord called us

At his home to catch a snake

I caught the snake and left their home.

The next day, police caught my untouchable men and women.

They tortured us in their police station.

We don’t know why they are torturing us.

They made our women naked.

They removed the clothes from our women.

They were beating and beating us.

One of the constables told us that

Our village lord made a complaint that

We stole their gold, diamonds, and money.

The police and our village lord are Hindus.

We are untouchable tribes.

Our homes are outside the village.

They are torturing and torturing us to accept stealing.

We are dying, but telling the truth.

We are not thieves.

Finally, they killed me.

My pregnant wife with my daughter approached many Marxists and human rights activists

But futile

Because they also Hindus

Police, judges, lawyers, and politicians to find where I am

The police killed me and threw my body far away from my place.

I became an unidentified body.

My wife is searching and searching for me.

She does not know I was killed by Reddy police.

She does not know I was killed by Kamma police.

She does not know my village lord, Reddy, killed me.

She does not know my village lord’s wife killed me.

My daughter does not know that I was killed by a Hindu lord

Hindu cops, Hindu lawyers, and Hindu doctors

Hindu village.

My wife approached an untouchable lawyer to find me.

He filed a case in the high court.

He knows he can’t win in the local court.

He knows he can’t win in the Supreme Court of India.

But he is still fighting for me.

He does not know I was killed by my Hindu lords.

The Attorney General of India, Supreme Court Judges

a police officer, a lawyer, a doctor, a member of parliament, and a local councilor

Everyone belongs to the Hindu caste.

I belong to the Untouchable tribe.

How can we get justice in India?

How can untouchable tribes get justice?

We are sub-humans.

Brahmins make up the Supreme Court.

The police are Reddy, Kamma, Raju, Verma, Dravida, Naidu, Rao

The physician is a Brahmin.

Reddy and Kamma are the attorneys.

Brahmin, Reddy, and Kamma

Everyone is Hindu.

How can I get justice?

After years and year’s arguments in court

My lawyer won the case, but we were dead.

After years of agitation from my untouchable movements,

We got justice.

The police agreed they killed us.

They tortured us.

They made our women naked.

They raped our women.

They destroyed our lives.

Finally, our untouchable lawyer found the truth:

My village lord had only stolen his gold, diamonds, and money and got insurance from an insurance company.

 He and the police and his agents shared the money.

This is the incredible Hindu Dharma Shastra.

This is the Sanatana Adhunika Hindu Dharmam.

Every day, tens of thousands of my untouchables

Tribals are tortured, killed, and maimed for life by Hindus.

Hindus are Sanatana Aadhunika Hindu practitioners.

They are doctors now.

They are judges now.

They are scientists now.

They are human rights scholars now.

They are yoga scholars now.

They are everything now.

"Our blood is on their ideology

Jai Bhim to my untouchables who stood by my wife and daughter.”


https://mixdrop.co/f/l6rglwm6cqg04mq 

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5FPZ7Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=warum+ich+nicht+indianer&qid=1637789555&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&sr=8-1&sres=B09M5FPZ7Y%2C0300226551%2C9353282624%2C8185604827%2CB08LVZB9ZT%2C3473329800%2C3473600059%2CB08GV912TY%2C3742316303%2C3742312340%2C3742316389%2C3743200201%2CB07NCZLPL6%2C3473329568%2C347343826X%2C3770700880&srpt=ABIS_BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment