Thursday 25 November 2021

They made a dumb human being


I have been dehumanized by him/her for 6000 years.

I was demoralized by him/her for 6000 years.

I was depersonalized by him/her for 6000 years.

I was coerced by him/her for 6000 years.

I was brutally vivified by him/her for 6000 years.

I have been objectified by him/her for 6000 years.

6000 years ago, I was sub-humanized by him/her.

I was bullied by him/her for 6000 years.

I have been persecuted by him/her for 6000 years.

I have been humiliated by him/her for 6000 years.

I was buried by him/her for 6000 years.

I was raped by him/her for 6000 years.

I was killed by him/her for 6000 years.

I have been lost for 6000 years.

I am nobody by him/her for 6000 years

I am mook manishi (Dumb human being) by him/her for 6000 years

I have been obnoxified by him/her for 6000 years.

I am mutated by him/her for 6000 years

They became human rights scholar now

I've turned into a hater now.

They are my Brahmins

Reddies, Kammas,

Vermas, Rajus

Raos, Pundits

Sharmas, Guptas

I am their untouchable.

They migrated to the West 450 years ago.

I migrated to the West a week ago.

Strict rules against the truth

I should not talk about Caste

I should not talk about Untouchability

I should not talk about Hindus.

I should not talk about Brahmins

I should not talk about Muslims.

I should not talk about Sikhs.

I should not talk about Buddhists.

I should not talk about yoga.

I should not talk about meditation.

I should not talk about spirituality.

I should not talk about caste-based persecution.

I should not talk about caste-based genocide.

I should not talk about religious-based untouchability.

I should not talk about caste-based violence.

I should not talk about caste-based rape.

I should not talk about my Untouchable ghettos

I should not talk about truth

I should only lie like my tormentors in West

I should only act like my tormentors in West

I should practice rigid caste like my tormentors but act like human rights in the West.

I should practice rigid purity and impurity like my tormentors but act like human rights in the West.

I should practice rigid untouchability like my tormentors but act like human rights in West

I should practice rigid racism like my tormentors but act like human rights in West

I should practice rigid elitism like my tormentors but act like human rights in West

They are human rights voices now.

I am their hate speaker now.

My autobiography "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India’s Citizenship" is a hate book now

Manu Dharma Shastra is a civilized book now in West

I close my ears, eyes, mouth, and senses now.

I should hail "Human Rights" and "democracy" like my tormentors.

I will become an international human rights activist like my climate change tormentors

Like my democratic tormentors

Like me peace tormentors

Like my Hindu tormentors

Like my Brahmin tormentors,

Like my…

Can the Untouchable speak?


Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Author of  "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India’s Citizenship"

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment