Thursday 18 November 2021

I love you so much...

When I was in my mother’s womb,

I was killed by my maternal parents.

I was killed by my maternal aunty.

I didn’t even know why they killed me.

I asked Jesus Christ in Heaven.

He told me your father was an untouchable Christian.

But your mother is a Hindu. -Kapu

So that your maternal parents and aunty killed you.

I started observing my untouchable father from heaven.

He has been crying and crying for his helplessness.

He has been feeling guilty about his helplessness.

I have witnessed tens of thousands of killings of children.

Born to untouchables and Hindus,

Jesus told me that in India, they kill untouchables in the name of honour.

I understand it is an honour killing.

I am a victim of honour killing.

My Hindu mother loves me so much.

But her parents and her younger sister abused her physically

Without giving her food for weakness,

Without giving her medicine for her pits,

My mother is a pit patient.

I observed my untouchable father.

His heart is broken and bleeding even after my death.

I was killed in 2011.

My father never slept.

He never stopped thinking of me.

He is bleeding.

He is traumatized.

He is ontologically wounded.

He lost his unborn baby.

He is dying every moment.

He never forgot me.

There is no single day that passes without thinking of me.

He loves me so much.

He hated himself for his helplessness.

He is guilty of his inability to save me from my Hindu grandparents.

He curses Hindus every day.

I know my mother will never forget me.

I am her first child.

Like I am my father's first child,

My parents were revolutionaries.

But they are untouchables and Hindus.

Caste killed me.

Untouchability killed me.

I want to see the world.

Like anyone

I have dreams.

I want to become a great scholar

Writer

Critic

Poet,

Thinker

Reader

Tailor

Activist

Like my untouchable father,

But my dreams were killed by my Hindu grandparents and aunty.

They killed me.

They cut my body into pieces.

A Hindu doctor involved in my murder

The lawyer involved in my honour killing

They did not allow me to see the world.

My father does not know when they murdered me.

My mother never informed him.

He does not even know when the honour killing took place.

My mother was at a distance of 2000 km from my father.

She never compromised to kill me.

But my Hindu grandparents and their younger daughter did

Killed me

We want to live.

We want life.

We want to survive.

I am not lucky enough to survive an honour killing.

My father and mother love me so much.

My Hindu mother has forgotten me.

But my untouchable father loves me so much.

I am his idea.

I am his love.

I am his angel.

My father apologized to me for my death.

What can my untouchable father do when he is untouchable?

Don’t feel guilty, Dad.

Take care of my brother now.

I am speaking from Heaven.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

Author of unpublished autobiography:

"Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

 Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

No comments:

Post a Comment