Friday 19 November 2021

My name is "Subhash Kumar Sharma."

My name is "Subhash Kumar Sharma."

My name is Sharma.

I am a Brahmin.

I am a Sanathana Dharma Hindu Brahmin.

I am a Hindu.

I am Indian.

I kill untouchables who marry my Hindu girls.

I killed Perumalla Pranay Kumar, who married my Vaishya Hindu girl, Amrutha Varshini, in Miryalaguda.

I travelled from Bihar to Telangana to kill this untouchable.

This is a wound for any untouchable.

This should serve as a lesson to any Hindu girl who adores untouchables.

My name is "Subhash Kumar Sharma."

My other four gang members are Brahmins, and two are Muslims.

We are seven Hindu and Muslim gang members trying to eliminate Pranay Kumar from the earth.

Their names are Asghar Ali and Abdul Bari.

My name is a terror name among 200 million untouchables.

We, the Brahmins and my footsoldiers, the Kshatriyas, Vaishyas, Shudras, and women, the Sikhs, Buddhists, Jainas, Parsees, and Muslims, never allow any untouchable to cross their borders.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

Author of unpublished autobiography:

"Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

 Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

No comments:

Post a Comment