Monday 15 November 2021

European Description of Indian Beauty

European Description of Indian Beauty

I visited Ashoka Pillars...

I have visited Tirumala temples.

I have visited Ayyappa temples.

I have visited ISCON Temples.

I have visited Qutub Minar.

I visited the Great Stupa of Sanchi.

I have visited Ajanta Caves...

I visited Jama Masjid...

I have visited Ellora Caves...

I visited The Dancing Girl.

I visited Mohen Jo Daro..

I have visited Harappa...

I have visited Sarnath...

I visited the Buddha Statue.

I have visited Sarnath.

I have visited the sculpture of Gautama Buddha...

I went to see Nataraj, a Chola Bronze Sculpture.

I have visited Khajuraho Temples (sex temples).

I have visited the Sun Temple (a sex temple).

I visited the Virupaksha Temple (a sexual temple).

I have visited Jain temples (sex temples).

I have visited the Sun Temple (a sex temple).

I visited Sathyamurthi Perumal Temple (a sex temple).

I visited Lingaraj Temple (a sex temple).

I visited Aravindo Ashramam.

I visited Satya Sai Ashramam.

I have visited Shanti Niketan.

I visited Gandhi Ashramam.

I have visited Gandhistal

I have visited Nehrustal

I have visited Vivekanandastal.

I have visited Gurujis

I have visited Yoginis

I visited Shankaracharya.

I have visited pundits.

I have visited Tirumala.

I have visited Kashi

I have visited Dwaraka.

I have visited Oudh.

I have visited Mathura

I have visited Kanchi

I have visited Avanthika

I went to see the cow.

I have visited Yamunotri Dham,

I have visited Gangotri Dham.

I have visited Badrinath Dham.

I have visited Kedarnath Dham.

I have visited Sapta Puri holy cities.

I have visited four Dhams.

I have visited 12 Jyotirlings.

I have visited 51 Shakti Pithas.

I have visited the Lord Rama circuit.

I have visited Ayodhya.

I have visited Chitrakoot.

I visited Hampi.

I have visited Rameswaram.

I have visited the Lord Krishna circuit.

I have visited

An European's lovely description of Indian Beauty is as follows:

India is a beautiful country.

It is amazing.

It is wonderful.

It is fascinating.

It is astounding.

It is mystifying.

It is surprising.

It is Marvalled.

It perplexes me.

It is confusing.

It is stunning.

It is enchanting.

It is adorable.

It is pleasing.

It is captivating.

It is mesmerizing.

It is posing.

It's awe-inspiring.

Beautiful.

It is amazing.

It is thunderstruck.

It is a wonder.

It is shocking.

It is a joyous occasion.

It is amazing.

It was unexpected.

It is marvelous.

I am speechless...

Sorry, Miss European Visitor... (White Western and European women are more influenced by Asian-Pacific-Islamic ideologies than white men.)

For me (and any other untouchables or Yazidis),

I call it beauty when a human being is formally equal with a fellow human being.

I call Europe a beautiful country.

Because human beings are equal,

The West is beautiful, as I call it.

Because human beings are equal,

I call Africa beautiful.

Because human beings are equal,

I can't see all Asia-Pacific-Islamic societies as beautiful.

Because human beings are not equal.

They have vertical hierarchies.

They have vertical caste hierarchies.

They have a ladder system.

They have purity and impurity systems.

They are hypocrites.

They have a pyramid system.

They have sub-humans

They have untouchables.

They have Yazidis.

They have Kurdish.

How can you call India a beautiful country when they have 200 million untouchables?

All these so-called Hindu sacred places practice rigid caste and untouchability on India’s untouchables. India’s untouchables are not allowed into these Hindu sacred places. The irony is that all these Indian Hindu sacred places do not allow any Africans, but all these places have become popular even in Africa among Africans. The dark side of Africa can be found in Hindu scriptures, including that of the demi-god Gandhi, who described Africans as "filthy," "dirty," "fakirs," "evils," and so on, but Gandhi became the demi-god for all Afro-Americans, or the African race. This is the Indian Hindu or Hindu diaspora's magic.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

Author of unpublished autobiography:

"Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

 Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

No comments:

Post a Comment